la légion du dragon noir Index du Forum
la légion du dragon noir
Forum de l'alliance "La Légion du Dragon Noir" sur Celestus

la légion du dragon noir Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How To Empty Your Soul Of All That Bothers You Karma I ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la légion du dragon noir Index du Forum -> Centre des Relations Extérieures -> Bureau de recrutement
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
udolpcicer

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 12:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: How To Empty Your Soul Of All That Bothers You Karma I Répondre en citant

How to empty your soul of all that bothers you.: Karma (I)
by Karma Closets

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK How to empty your soul of all that bothers you.: Karma (I)

Remember my metaphor; Start cleaning your closet and this will help you to clean your life. The disorder of a place and the emotional one are intimately linked. Feng Shui uses the energy from the nature and from objects. Karma uses the inner energy. Do you want to find out till what degree are you affected by insane emotions? Intelligence is no longer measured just by IC now exists to the EC (emotional coefficient). I will help you to develop a high resilience capacity. You will be a proactive, non-reactive person. Are you ready?

How to empty your soul of all that bothers you.: Karma (I) read without register

This Game of Lifetimes is actually very minutely constructed according to a set of amazingly organized rules called our “karmas.” We experience these as the circumstances of our life that we are faced with lifetime after lifetimeBecause like I mentioned, its a scarAskAngels 27,903 views 25:01 Stop Negative Thinking! - Duration: 7:48I feel depressed because I barely go outside anymoreAdvertisement Autoplay When autoplay is enabled, a suggested video will automatically play nextIn addition, when Twin Flames come together, all OTHER karma we have picked up with other people anything that creates blocks to unconditional love will begin to rise to the surface for us to deal with itIn other words, anyone whom you have ever been engaged with in a negative cycle of action and reaction (bad karma) that energy must be neutralized

In other words if you give love, mercy and grace to others, you will receive the same in returnIt is true kindness that you are extending to yourselfHowever, to make it affordable for everyone, I've priced this special package at only $197Clear Your Money Karma - Say Yes to Money Now is a 21 day audio program that starts you on a deeper path of consciousness and awareness to help you release some of the most prevalent, damaging beliefs that are tied to your financial abundance and well-beingWe cant just close the program x and think its been deleted& My private clients have paid several thousands of dollars to work with me privately to get this informationThis helps you realize that all higher beings exist to show you your own higher potential that is your essential inner natureThese exist within ones dimensional energy bodies as negatively charged "vortices" or "spins" of energy - also known as "samscaras" - which distort and block the life flowReceive daily, positive new programming for the next twenty one days, that will permanently replace old thoughts, feelings and beliefs that have sabotaged your best efforts at success

or be perpetuatedDorie LaRue says: March 12, 2014 at 9:54 AM Thank youIt has four primary manifestations: 1who praises her sonWe learn through the pain of our disharmonious acts, which can be viewed as our mistakes or failuresThis separation from full experience as the Infinite is where our hurts and horrors come fromNow to create this Avatar here on Earth, we first have the illusion of leaving the Infinite Consciousness with the absolute experience of pure love in order to believe that we are actually separate, that somehow we are disconnected from Who we actually have beenResistance We must eventually complete all contracts, "Spiritual" and otherwise (if not in one life time than in another), but due to the power of the ego in this dimension, we can be in a great deal of resistance, rejecting guidance from the higher self and refusing to follow our spiritual path (something everybody incarnated on this planet today has probably to some extent done)

Your energy, translated into thoughts, words, emotions, and deeds, causes all your experiencesAs the previous account is being settled, you are creating a new oneHis father, my ex-husband, is dead now but his legacy lives onBut if you've had an uneasy relationship with money for some time, you might be wondering how you can actually turn things aroundBut this I discovered is the rather intelligent way of me being able to put aside my old sense of identity and discover who I really am at a soul levelThis is good karma"

or as said in the BIble "you reap what you sow"Instead of crediting the insult and settling the past account, you are creating a new oneWhat I discovered is how our subconscious beliefs and feelings are constantly creating and molding our world experiencesThese are not contradictory understandings, for they reflect the difference between the infinite divine essence, and the layers of pain and distortions that have accumulated in the soul as wellSome of these experiences may involve pleasant activities and creative endeavorsNegative karma doesnt necessarily mean you did something bad it most often means you experienced something traumaticIn regards to the physical universe, certain purely physical acts can be done with any intent and energy and still give the same so called good resultsNo hanging onto self-righteousness, blaming, hurt, personal glory, etc5So, as you change, you won’t actually know who you will become 07f867cfac

Accident Book At WorkThe Fit FoodieCommon Stock Certificates Corporate Starter Kit: Incorporated in the State of Colorado (Black & White)Dot Grid Journal (Dotted Abstract Notebook)Team+Building+inside+n%26deg%3B6+-+creatividad%3A+%26iexcl%3BCrea+y+vive+el+esp%26iacute%3Britu+del+equipo%21+%28Spanish+Edition%29Bill File OrganizerHorizonte del emprendizaje: Prospectiva de gestión para iniciar una Pyme y desarrollar "El Plan de Negocios" (Spanish Edition)LLC Membership Certificates Corporate Starter Kit: Organized in the State of Nevada (Black & White)Adobe Photoshop CC Tutorials Pro for Digital Photographers: G Magazine 2017/69 (Volume 69)Ruled Blank and Dotted Notebook: Ruled Blank and Dotted College Large Exercise Journal Notebook 150 Pages To Draw & Write In Men, Women, Girls, Boys ... 150 Pages (Notebook and Journals) (Volume
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Juil - 12:57 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la légion du dragon noir Index du Forum -> Centre des Relations Extérieures -> Bureau de recrutement Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[fusion] © theme by larme d'ange 2006